If you are a currently enrolled student, faculty, or staff member bring your currently validated SE identification card and come join us!! We are located on the first floor of the Glen D. Johnson Student Union building, north end. You can contact us by calling 580-745-3032
Currently, we offer the following facilities and services:
- Cardio Equipment (treadmills, eliptical trainer, rowing machine)
- Strength Equipment (cybex, paramount)
- Indoor mondo surfaced walking track
- Racquetball Courts
- Indoor basketball court (can be converted for volleyball and tennis)
- We also have workout videos, basketballs and pool table equipment to check out for use in the facility.
Students, faculty and staff also have access to open swim hours in the indoor pool. Contact SE Continuing Education for more specific rules and hours.
Hours of Operation
Sunday- Opens at 2:00 p.m. Closes at 9:00P.M.
Monday- Opens at 7:00 a.m. Closes at 10:00p.m.
Tuesday- Opens at 7:00 a.m. Closes at 10:00p.m.
Wednesday- Opens at 7:00 a.m. Closes at 10:00p.m.
Thursday- Opens at 7:00 a.m. Closes at 10:00p.m.
Friday- Opens at 7:00 a.m. Closes at 9:00p.m.
Saturday.- Opens at 10:00 a.m. Closes at 4:00p.m.
**Our facility recognizes all university closings. When we close for a break, we will close at 5:00 p.m. the last recognized business day. During the interims between semesters, the Wellness Center will be open Monday-Thursday 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and 5 p.m.-7 p.m. **
Mailing Address: 1405 North 4th Street, PMB 4088; Durant, OK 74701
Concerns should be addressed to April Lehrling in Student Health Services