School of Education and Behavioral Sciences
M.Ed. in School Administration
M.Ed. in School Administration PDF Downloads
Program Forms (MS Word Documents)
Program Admission Requirements
- The applicant must be admitted to the School of Graduate and University Studies (A307).
- The applicant must be eligible for or hold a standard teaching certificate.
- Research Component: 3 hours
- EDUC 5203 Introduction to Educational Research (Required for admission to candidacy).
- Professional Education Component: 9 hours
- EDUC 5103 History and Philosophy of Education
- EDUC 5153 Teaching Strategies
- EDUC 5113 Fundamentals of Curriculum Development
- Specialization Component: 24 hours
- EDAD 5303 Public School Administration
- EDAD 5313 Public School Relations
- EDAD 5323 Supervision of Teaching
- EDAD 5373 Public School Law
- EDAD 5403 School Operations Management
- EDAD 5473 Administration of Special Programs
- EDAD 5483 The Principalship: Internship I
- EDAD 5933 Internship II: Capstone Experience for the Principalship
Total Hours: 36 hours
This is the official website of the School of Education & Behavioral Sciences and is the only source of the most up-to-date and accurate information about the School, programs and degree requirements. Do not rely on any other sources of information.