NIMS Compliant Training
- Adjunct Faculty, and Part-Time Staff – Reading Material only at hiring.
- General Personnel: Professional Development for all faculty/staff – Required IS-100.HE and IS-700.a (two on-line courses)
- Critical Personnel: Directors and up – Required IS-100.HE, IS-700.a, IS-800.b and IS-200.b (four on-line courses)
- Leadership Personnel: Designated Staff – includes the four on-line courses and ICW-300, ICS-400 courses (classroom setting)
- Steve Harman is the Designated Local Point of Contact (LPOC) to coordinate NIMS activities and to ensure compliance. You will send your certificate of completion for each course to email@example.com or a printed copy by internal mail to the Safety Department, C/O S. Harman.
- Dana Bell will be assisting all departments with the on-line course instruction program.