SPRING ENROLLMENT CONTINUES UPWARD TREND!
We’ve done it again! The Spring, 2014 enrollment numbers are in and we’ve set yet another enrollment record in SAFETY with 582 students enrolled in the Southeastern OSH program (and that doesn’t even count second-half students who register for the 8-week courses!) That’s 17-consecutive semesters of increased occupational safety enrollment at Southeastern!
Even better, the number of companies contacting us about open jobs and internships is at an all-time high. Not a single day goes by that I’m not contacted by a company AND…our monetary and equipment donation numbers are higher than ever before!
Thanks to everyone for making our Occupational Safety program a continued success. Thanks to,
1. our students for seeing the incredible possibilities in an occupational safety career and for wanting to make a difference,
2. our university administration for your complete support of our program,
3. our faculty for providing the best Occupational Safety education (at the lowest cost) around,
4. our companies and employers for your continued support by hiring our excellent graduates for your open OSH positions and our juniors and seniors for your quality internships, and
5. our Southeastern OSH alumni, 1,700+ strong, for spreading the word and supporting your alma mater!
Sincerely, Thank you all. You make it so easy to be department chair. I’ve been here at Southeastern 19-years (almost 13 as department chair) and I can honestly say that I look forward to coming to work every day. What’s the old Irish saying…”If you love what you do you’ll never work a day in your life!” TRUE STORY!