DURANT, Okla. – The Office of Academic Affairs has announced a number of
position/title changes at Southeastern Oklahoma State University. These changes
are as follows:
- Dr. Bryon Clark, Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs and Graduate Dean (increases the efficiency in management of accreditation assessment). Dr. Clark previously served as Assistant Vice President for Academic Affairs and Interim Graduate Dean.
- Dr. Lucretia Scoufos, Executive Dean for Academic Affairs (Title change to better communicate the functions of this position). Dr. Scoufos previously served as Dean of Instruction.
- Dr. Robin Plumb, Associate Dean and Director of Educational Outreach (strengthens the distance education and educational outreach functions). Dr. Plumb oversees the management and delivery of courses and programs to the eight educational outreach sites. These sites include: direct oversight responsibility for McAlester, Ardmore, Grayson/Denison and Grayson/Van Alstyne. In addition, she coordinates the extension of the outreach model to the Oklahoma City campuses and the Idabel branch campus. Dr. Plumb previously served as Director of Academic Services for Southeastern at the University Center of Southern Oklahoma.
- Jeni Maple, Coordinator of Academic Services, Ardmore outreach site — University Center of Southern Oklahoma (strengthens the educational outreach function at the Ardmore site due to the promotion of Dr. Plumb to Associate Dean and Director of Educational Outreach).
- Kendra Gross, Coordinator of Academics, Admissions, Advisement, Financial Aid and Instructional Support, McCurtain County campus. She was previously Coordinator of Admissions, Financial Aid and Instructional Support at the McCurtain County campus.
- Matthew Morris is the new Coordinator of Academic Services at Grayson College.
- George Jacox and Dr. Stanley Alluisi will be absorbing the duties of Aviation Sciences Institute Director David Conway, who recently retired.