Tyson Foods will be a White Sponsor for this year’s Southeastern Golf Classic, which will be held on May 16th at the Idabel Country Club.
SE Golf Classic set for May 16, 2014 at the Idabel Country Club
The Southeastern Golf Classic is an annual fundraising effort to support the students of the McCurtain County Campus of Southeastern Oklahoma State University. Thanks to our Players, Sponsors, and Volunteers, SE-MCC has awarded eleven $1,000 scholarships since 2010. These awards are made to students attending the McCurtain County Campus of Southeastern Oklahoma State University. The event is held at the Idabel Country Club.
Click on the image to the left for the Golf Classic Brochure 2014 which contains information about the tournament as well as sponsorship and player registration forms.
2014 SE Golf Classic Sponsors
- Tyson Foods, Inc.
- McCurtain County National Bank
- Lane Family Clinic
- TJ Construction
- 4-Way Pet Control, Inc.
- Broken Bow United Methodist Church
- Coca Cola Bottling Co
- Crow Boer Goats
- Curtis McDaniel for State Senate
- Dannyboyz Eatz
- David’s Golf Shop
- Ed F. Davis Distributing
- Flooring Outfitters
- Gary L. Dennington, D.D.S., P.C.
- Hill Nursing Home
- International Paper
- Kevin Sain, Attorney at Law
- Kiwanis Club of Idabel
- Lambert Lumber
- Lambert Plumbing
- McCurtain Farm Bureau – Bobby and Rebecca Kelly
- McDonalds of Idabel & Broken Bow
- Moyer Equipment
- SE Executive Team
- SEMCC Advisory Council
- SE President & Mrs. Larry Minks
- Smith Equipment
- Southern Comfort Heat & Air
- Subway of Idabel & Broken Bow
- Weyerhaeuser Company