The Southeastern Oklahoma State University McCurtain County Campus Office of Admissions and Financial Aid, along with the Educational Opportunity Center, will be hosting weekly workshops throughout the month of February to both current and future college students. Students are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and file their FAFSA before the State of Oklahoma deadline of March 1, 2014 in order to have the best chance of qualifying for state grants such as OTAG.
What to bring:
- 2013 Taxes and W2′s. Note: If you have not filed 2013 taxes bring 2012 return and 2013 W2′s so that income can be estimated
- Untaxed Income such as child support, payments to tax-deferred pension and retirement savings plans, Untaxed portions of IRA distributions and/or pension distributions, money received or paid on your behalf
Workshop Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, February 11th at 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 17th at 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 19th at 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 25th at 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 27th at 2:00 p.m.
For more information stop by the Office of Admission and Financial Aid located in Room 205 or call Shiane Gillham at 580-376-5231. Students can also pick up flyers from the display located in the front lobby of campus.