The cost of textbooks has increased markedly in the last few years and many students are having difficulty in purchasing all the required texts for their courses. To help alleviate this challenge, Southeastern Oklahoma State University McCurtain County Campus (SEMCC) established the Textbook Reserve Program (TRP). The SEMCC TRP gives students access to both EOSC and SE course textbooks. The TRP cannot provide textbooks for every course offered; however, the program wishes to serve as many EOSC and SE students as possible. These textbooks are located in the Assistant Librarian’s Office and the service is free of charge to students.
Library hours are: Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The following are the procedures for TRP:
- Students must have a valid ID.
- Textbooks may be checked out for room use only.
- Textbooks may be checked out for a two hour period.
- Students may not make any marks in the textbooks.
- Students may not remove textbooks from the library.
- Students may not checkout books overnight.
For more information about the TRP, contact the SEMCC Librarian Rachel Seach at 580-376-5211 or 580-376-5212.