Borrowing Privileges* are extended to:
- SE students presenting a valid ID
- SE faculty and staff presenting a valid ID
- Immediate family of faculty and staff (card issued upon request)
- Retired SE faculty and spouse
- Students enrolled at: the Higher Education Center in Ardmore, SE at McCurtain County, SE at Grayson County College, Tinker AFB and Oklahoma City Community College. ID or proof of enrollment required.
- Patrons with a valid Community Borrower’s Card ($5.00 per year payable to the Business office; application forms at the Circulation Desk)
- Patrons with a valid Alumni Borrower’s Card. (Obtained from the SE Alumni Association: http://alumni.se.edu/ )
- Public school groups may be extended borrowing privileges if:
- The school accepts responsibility for paying for lost, damaged, or non-returned items in advance.
- Prior arrangements are made with the library for the group visit, including prior arrangements for checkout.
* Persons not eligible for borrowing privileges may obtain materials from the collection by requesting them through Interlibrary Loan (ILL) through their local public library.