Professional Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
SE’s Office of Continuing Education works closely with SE’s Academic departments, off-campus workshop organizations and presenters and Ed2Go–the industry leader in online learning for adults–to bring to our community and our students various types of face-to-face workshops, conferences and online classes that provide continuing education units for various professions. During 2013, we were approved by the following organizations to provide CEUs:
- State of Oklahoma Office of Professional Counselor Licensing (LPC)
- Oklahoma Board of Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors (LADC)
- Texas State Board of Social Workers Examiners
- Texas Certification Board of Addiction Professionals (ADAC)
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors (LPC)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)
- ALLEGRA Learning Solutions (online Healthcare courses) is accredited as a provider of continuing education in Nursing by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation (ANCCCA).
Please check with the SE Continuing Education office to confirm approval for individual workshops: 580-745-2858.