Degree Programs (Majors and Minors)
- Chemistry major-minor: Professional Chemist 60 hours
- Degree Sheet – Chemistry-Professional Chemist F15
- Chemistry major-minor: Biochemical Technology 58 hours
- Degree Sheet – Chemistry-Biochemical Technology F15
- Medical Sciences (Interdisciplinary Biology-Chemistry): 76 hours
- Degree Sheet – Chemistry-MEDICAL SCIENCES F15
Computer Information Systems – choose a CIS degree track below.
- Computer Information Systems major-minor: 58 hours
- Degree Sheet – Computer Information Systems Major-Minor F15
Computer Science – choose a CS degree track below.
For more information and to obtain a degree checklist please contact a faculty advis0r in your degree area. For a list of advisers in CCPS click the following link: CCPS Advisors.
While every effort is made to ensure the content accuracy within our web pages, errors may appear and the content should not be be relied upon without verification from appropriate department personnel.
Please report problems to the webmaster.