News, Events, and Announcements
Teacher Job Fair
- Southeastern Oklahoma State University
- Durant, OK
- Thursday April 24, 2014
- 10:30 am to 1:00 pm
- SE New Magnolia Room
- Information for Students and Alumni In order to access the JobSTORM site, you must first complete the paperwork from the CMC. the CMC is located in the SE Welcome Center.
- Students and Alumni: Access your JobSTORM (NACELink) Account If the links do not work, try clicking on them again.
- Click on any of the logos below to access that website. SE’s CMC offers access to a number of services including Career Planning, Assessment and Help Deciding on a major from Kuder Journey and the new ACT Profile (Beta). Apply to participate in research or apply for a NASA-related internship through OK Space Grant Consortium. Click on the NASA logo below.
- NEW!: Download the Parent Guide to Career Development for Your Student: Click Here: Parents’ Guide to Student Career Development_CMC
- SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS AND EDUCATIONAL RECRUITERS: CLICK HERE to register for the 2014 Teacher Job Fair @SE Register for CMC services, events and post open positions/jobs within your organization. If you do not have a password, You must first open a free online account (Click Register); then log-in to your new account to register for any events, including the Job Fair.
- Click: Information for Employers, which includes campus map and access to the Employer JobSTORM (NACELink).
The CMC is located on the corner of 5th Street and University Blvd, directly across from the campus Bookstore.
Office: 580-745-2270; fax: 580-745-7486; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Planning for Adults at all Life StagesThe Leading Career Site for Finance Professionals Changing the Way People Find Jobs