News, Events, and Announcements
Jobs Available! Log in to your JobSTORM account to access the JobSTORM online job board.
If you do not have a JobSTORM account, please visit the SE Career Management Center to get registered. Registration is free to all current SE students and SE Alumni.
Graduation? Looking for a Job or Internship? Need a Resume?
The Career Management Center (CMC) has ONLINE TOOLS to help you develop a resume. Once registered with the CMC, you can log in to your JobSTORM account, click on Documents and develop a resume using the JobSTORM Resume Builder. OR, you can create an account through Kuder Journey (see link below–gain an access code by contacting the CMC), complete the three Inventories and then develop a Resume by clicking on the Job Search Tools link on the Journey menu; then click on Create a Resume. For further assistance for SE Students and Alumni, please contact the CMC: 580-745-2270, or use the links below.
- FOR ON-CAMPUS JOBS: CLICK HERE! You must be a current SE student to apply for jobs on campus and you must be approved by the Office of Financial Aid to work on campus.
- Click here: Information for SE STUDENTS and SE ALUMNI to print the 3 forms necessary to access the JobSTORM site, if you have not already done so. Complete the 3 forms and fax or bring to the CMC, located in the SE Welcome Center.
- Click: Information for EMPLOYERS, which includes campus map (click on Printable Map in legend) and access to the Employer JobSTORM (NACELink).
- SE Students and SE Alumni: Access your JobSTORM (NACELink) Account If the link does not work, click it again. The JobSTORM account is for both current SE Students and SE Alumni who are about to or are currently seeking a job in their major or any job. It is a free account that will provide access to CMC’s services, including the Online JobSTORM job board (NOT on-campus jobs–see link above), the Resume Builder and SE career-related Events information, all online.
- Click on any of the logos below to access that website. SE’s CMC offers access to a number of services including Career Planning, Assessment and Help Deciding on a major from Kuder Journey and the new ACT Profile (Beta). Apply to participate in research or apply for a NASA-related internship through OK Space Grant Consortium. Click on the NASA logo below.
- NEW!: Download the Parent Guide to Career Development for Your Student: Click Here: Parents’ Guide to Student Career Development_CMC
The CMC is located on the corner of 5th Street and University Blvd, directly across from the campus Bookstore.
Office: 580-745-2270; fax: 580-745-7486; email: careers@SE.edu
At Virtual Education Software, inc. our mission is to design, develop and make available superior distance, asynchronous and blended continuing education courseware for professional educators and personnel in related academic or professional fields.
Space Grant is a national network of colleges and universities. These institutions are working to expand opportunities for Americans to understand and participate in NASA’s aeronautics and space projects by supporting and enhancing science and engineering education, research and public outreach efforts. The Space Grant national network includes over 850 affiliates from universities, colleges, industry, museums, science centers, and state and local agencies. SE is a member of Oklahoma’s Space Grant Consortium.
Career Planning for Adults at all Life Stages
Changing the Way People Find Jobs