News, Events, and Announcements
Jobs Available! Log in to your JobSTORM account to access the JobSTORM online job board.
If you do not have a JobSTORM account, please visit the SE Career Management Center to get registered. Registration is free to all current SE students and SE Alumni.
Graduation! Looking for a Job? Beware of Job Scams!
Be aware that there are scams by people out there who will attempt to obtain money from you or steal your personal information. The SE Career Management Center advises you to never disclose bank, financial or any other personal information to anyone. Though we do our best to filter out questionable job postings, it is impossible to catch all possible scams.
- Click here: Information for Students and Alumni to print the 3 forms necessary to access the JobSTORM site, if you have not already done so. Complete the 3 forms and fax or bring to the CMC, located in the SE Welcome Center.
- SE Students and SE Alumni: Access your JobSTORM (NACELink) Account If the link does not work, click it again.
- Click on any of the logos below to access that website. SE’s CMC offers access to a number of services including Career Planning, Assessment and Help Deciding on a major from Kuder Journey and the new ACT Profile (Beta). Apply to participate in research or apply for a NASA-related internship through OK Space Grant Consortium. Click on the NASA logo below.
- NEW!: Download the Parent Guide to Career Development for Your Student: Click Here: Parents’ Guide to Student Career Development_CMC
- Click: Information for Employers, which includes campus map and access to the Employer JobSTORM (NACELink).
The CMC is located on the corner of 5th Street and University Blvd, directly across from the campus Bookstore.
Office: 580-745-2270; fax: 580-745-7486; email: email@example.com
Career Planning for Adults at all Life StagesThe Leading Career Site for Finance Professionals Changing the Way People Find Jobs