What Does SE’s Aviation Program have to offer?
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Professional Pilot
- FAA authorized to certify grads for R-ATP at 1,000 hours
- Excellent full-time faculty
- Envoy Pilot Pipeline Program
- Small class sizes
- Active Alumni and Alumni Association
- FAA Part 141 Flight school with Examining Authority
- AABI accredited
- Low cost, High Quality
- Out-Of-State Tuition Waivers scholarship
- For more information e-mail: email@example.com or Call 580-745-3252 or 800-435-1327 and ask for the Aviation department.
SE Aviation has partnered with Envoy so our aviation graduate will have a career path from student to airline pilot. This program gives the pilot a secured position at Envoy while building time towards the ATP minimum flight experience requirements. Not only does the program provide this streamlined career path, but pilots are eligible for flow-through to American Airlines once completing requirements at Envoy
FAA agreement allows Southeastern to offer ATP certification at reduced hours and cost