The Academic Advising and Outreach Center serves the needs of freshmen (students with less than 24 credit hours), transfer students and students with academic deficiencies. Once a student is admitted to Southeastern and completes College Placement Testing (if required), the academic advisors work with undergraduate students to identify academic options, choose appropriate academic strategies and recognize barriers to academic success.
- Hallie McKinney – Center for Student Success
- Monday – Friday 8:00 – 5:00
In the Academic Advisement Center students learn how to:
- Explore interests and goals related to choosing a major, classes and career
- Evaluate external factors that influence academic performance
- Meet the general education requirements
- Establish a schedule that maximizes the chances for success
- Find information about all of the majors at Southeastern
- Access on-campus support services
- Follow University policies and procedures.
Call to set an appointment for your convenience!
- (580) 745–2370
Student Support Services
Student Support Services also provide services to qualified students. Student Support Services is a program federally funded through the U.S. Department of Education. For more information visit http://homepages.se.edu/sss/